The topic of research for the period 2016-2021 “Modern technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of fundus pathology” was approved. Defense for the last 5 years: Suleymanova F.A. “The influence of working conditions of workers of aluminum production on the organ of vision”, Yunusova Z.I. "Surgical treatment of defects and deformations of the soft tissues of the periorbital region." On this topic, it is planned to defend 2 more dissertations for the degree of candidate of medical sciences.
Over the past 5 years, 121 articles and 65 abstracts have been published, of which 11 works were published in foreign journals. Actively carried out work on the preparation of scientific personnel from among students, interns, clinical residents and graduate students. In this direction, the Department of the Society of Young Scientists and Students functions at the department, at the meetings of which young specialists make monthly reports and conduct clinical reviews of patients.
The department actively conducts training of scientific personnel through postgraduate, postgraduate and doctoral studies at PHD. Currently, 2 candidates and 2 graduate students are working on the dissertation at the department.
1. Department of Ophthalmology of the Institute of Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tatarstan
2. Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Microbiology, General Hygiene and Ecology GOU “TSMU named after Abuali ibni Sino "
3. Medical Center "ASAN", Dushanbe
4. Medical Center “Solim Med”, Dushanbe
5. Diagnostic and treatment center “BALH”, Dushanbe
6. Medical Center "SHIFO", Dushanbe
7. Microsurgical Center “Harnia”, Khujand
8. Eye center, sh. Fresno, IMA.
9. Eye center “Munich Eye MVZ GmbH Einsteinstr” Munich, Germany
10. United States Virginia University Mariana Eye Institute
11. Society of Glaucomatologists of the CIS countries.
12. Society of Turkic-speaking ophthalmologists TCOD.