Research activities of the department
The theme of the department for 2013-2018: “The problem of osteoporosis in diabetes mellitus types 1 and 2, diseases of the pituitary gland, pathology of the adrenal glands and gonads in Tajikistan”.
Number of defended employees over the past 5 years (2012-2017):
1. Niyazova Nargis Fazlikhudoevna
• candidate thesis: “The state of the skeletal system and phosphorus-calcium metabolism in patients with thyretoxicosis in conditions of iodine deficiency, the effect of adequate therapy” 2012.
2. Adamkhanova Zulkhumor Abdurasulovna
• candidate thesis“Features of the osteopenic syndrome in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus in the conditions of Tajikistan”, defended in December 2018.
3. Pirmatova Makhina Abdurakhimovna
• candidate thesis: “Features of damage to bone tissue and liver in patients with tumor and non-tumor genesis hyperprolactinemia,” defended in March 2018.