There are 1 full-time graduate student, 2 correspondence graduate students and 3 applicants at the department.
1. Extramural postgraduate student Shukhratzoda M - postgraduate student, topic of the work “Synthesis, research and study of the biological properties of silver complexes with metronidazole and albendazole” - Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor Rajabov Umarali h5>
2. Sultonov Rauf - full-time postgraduate student on the subject “Synthesis, study and study of the biological properties of zinc complexes by sacetylcysteine”, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor Rajabov Umarali
3. Yusupof Firuza - postgraduate student "Studies of complex compounds of the nucleus with streptocide", Ph.D., associate professor N.S. Nazarova
4. Rakhimova R.N. Applicant - Professor Umarali Radjabov - Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor
5. Dzhulaev U.N. - Theme of the Ph.D. thesis: “Antioxidant properties of zinc compounds with amino acids”, Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor Radzhabov Umarali
6. Alimova Barno Obodovna "Study of complex compounds of copper with albucid" Ph.D., Associate Professor Nazarova Kh.D.
To date, the scientific dissertation of Rakhimov RN on the eve of defense.