According to the plan approved by the vice-rector for educational work on August 29, 2019, the department discussed the following areas of activity:
1. Celebrating the Day of Knowledge among students by the staff of the department.
2. Introducing students to the history of the department, conducting interviews on the discipline and students visiting medical institutions.
3. September: Independence Day celebration.
4. First Week of October: Teacher's Day.
5.Preparation for the 28th anniversary of the independence of Tajikistan
6. Regular interviews on radio and television.
7.Celebration with students at the Department of National Army Day, Women's Day, Navruz, Victory Day, World Health Day, Youth Day.
8.International Decade for Action “Water for Sustainable Development”, 2018–2028
9.Participation in community work days and university events.
10.Regulate formal and family weddings and ceremonies.
11. The message of the Leader of the nation is a guide to a decent life for the people.
12. The conversation on the topic "Terrorism as a modern threat to society"
13. Submission of the educational work plan of the department for the 2017-2018 academic year to the Department of Education.
In addition, monthly events were presented on the university’s website. Particular attention was paid to educating students in the spirit of patriotism, self-knowledge, improving the cultural and educational level of students, reviewing and discussing the state’s domestic and foreign policy.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, stands were displayed using the banner methodology “Heroes of Tajikistan” and “National Shrines.
Every day, 5-10-minute lectures on how to maintain discipline at the university and the department, on ethics, on extremist groups, and on observance of national traditions in clothes were read to the department staff.