- The word Constitution is formed from the Latin word "CONSTITUTION" - to put, to build;
- Amendments and additions were made to the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan 3 times - September 26, 1999, June 22, 2003 and May 22, 2016;
- In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan dated February 10, 1992, a working group was established to draft the Basic Law;
- In November 1993, the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Tajikistan established a constitutional collegiums and a working group to draft a new Constitution;
- The draft Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan was recommended in accordance with the resolution of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Tajikistan dated April 13, 1994 to the national resolution;
- The draft Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan was highly appreciated by a number of experts from countries around the world, including the United Needles of the USA, Great Britain, the Russian Federation and experts of the UN, OSCE.
On November 6, 1994, the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan was adopted;
- In the 64th electoral district , 2685724 citizens were enrolled in the list;
- 2535,437 people or 94.4% participated in the referendum%;
- 2352554 people or 84.59 voted for the Constitution% ;
- The Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan proclaimed the State of Tajikistan as a sovereign, democratic, secular, legal and only State;
- The Constitution declares the Highest values of a person, his rights and freedoms;
- In 1999, a permanent professional reorganization was established in the country, the term of office of the president reached 7 years.